Advanced Nutrition Programme Travel Pack
|You will earn 490 Points for buying this product|
Availability: In stock
This trio of supplements supports immune functions and digestion on holiday.
Benefits of using Advanced Nutrition Travel Pack:
Skin Vit C:
- Helps maintain skin vitality and overall health.
- Maintains strength of capillaries and blood vessels.
- Gentle on stomach.
Skin Vitality 1:
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and total body wellbeing.
- B vitamins key for energy production.
- Important minerals for muscles and collagen.
- Antioxidants fight free radicals.
- Maintains strength of connective tissues.
- Aids the digestion process.
- Helps support the immune function of the gut.
- Ideal for children or adults who don't like swallowing tablets.
- Adults and children take ¼ to ½ level teaspoon a day, with water, juice or sprinkled on cereals, or as your health professional advises.
- Children under 2 years; half dose.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
SKIN VIT C
- Take one tablet daily with food or as your health professional advises.
SKIN VIT 1
- Take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated daily recommended intake.
- Allergy Information: Contains Soya Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
1/4 level teaspoon typically provides: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bidus infantis, longum and brevis 16mg (in the order of millions of viable organisms at the time of manufacture) INGREDIENTS: maltodextrin, Lactobacillus acidophilus (stabilisers: ascorbic acid, lemongrass, glutamines), Bidus infantis, Bidus longum, Bidus brevis. NO ADDED: salt, soya, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or favourings. Probiotic bacteria are grown on dairy derived ingredients.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bidus infantis, longum and brevis 16mg (in the order of millions of viable organisms at the time of manufacture), maltodextrin, Lactobacillus acidophilus (stabilisers: ascorbic acid, lemongrass, glutamines), Bidus infantis, Bidus longum, Bidus brevis.Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (aMagnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl acid Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Sodium Alginate, Soy Protein1, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (asHydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol). Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid and Silicon Dioxide), Rose Hip Powder, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl ethylcellulose) Vegetable Glycerin], Hesperidin, Rutin.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.