The Aborigines believed Tea Tree Oil had magic powers and would bathe in the lakes into which the leaves fell. Grown in New South Wales, Australia, the Melaleuca alternifolia tree is the only one of the 110 species from which this unique natural oil can be extracted. The oil is distilled under high pressure steam extraction within one hour of harvest.What is Tea Tree Oil?
- A 100% natural antiseptic essential oil
- A broad spectrum bactericide and fungicide
- A gentle, mild anaesthetic
- A natural pus solvent
- Use directly on affected area for abrasions, Athletes foot, cuts, ingrown hairs, mouth ulcers, nail fungus, pimples, spots.
- Use diluted 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil for breath freshener, minor burns, tooth ache (apply onto cotton bud to root of tooth).
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Melaleuca alternifolia (10%), PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Polysorbate 60, Camelia sinesis, Ceteareth-25, Triticum vulgare, Silica.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
- Australian bodycare Review by Justin Wright
- Great product, except price!Review by Justin W
- Speedy delivery. Good quality product.Review by Mrs Diana M
- Have used this tea tree product for many years - iReview by Rollerball
This is excellent price take advantage and try today. (Posted on 05/08/2015)
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.