A rich creamy emollient balm for all skin types but especially good for blemished and dry flaking skin. This contains several key active ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil, Bisabolol, Soya and macadamia making the formula unique and effective.
- Can be used "any time" and for almost all skin conditions
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- Tea Tree Oil 1% - antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera - Palm leaf & Palm bud wax - a rich emollient with similar qualities to Beeswax, soft and easily absorbed, leaving the skin silky and moisturised•Macademia Ternifolia seed oil - light - medium oil, with a chemical make up similar to the skins natural sebum; Non greasy which makes it the perfect choice for all skin types - it penetrates easily and has a calming soothing action; it also leaves a slight film over the skin to help reduce moisture loss
- Glycine Soja Sterols from the soy plant extremely lubricating and emollient also anti - inflammatory and skin conditioning. Soja Sterols are said to be 3 to 4 times more active than shea butter
- Hydrogenated Vegetable glycerides - moisturising and emollient full of essential fatty acids which help protect the skin and encourage cell regeneration
- Bisabolol - primary constituent of Chamomile oil - therefore calming and soothing and increases the microbial activity of the Tea Tree Oil
How to use:
For lips and cuticles - massage a small amount into the lips and around each cuticle.
For larger areas - take a small amount of balm and warm between the fingers to "melt" then apply to any area that needs an intensive moisture attack!!
|Free Gift Promotion||
FREE Dermalogica UltraCalming Skincare Sample Pack with all Australian Bodycare orders.
- Amazing product!Review by Tia
Couldn't recommend highly enough. (Posted on 26/02/2016)
- Very good product, used previously. Never used zesReview by pottlewell
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.