The ground-breaking innovative formula makes Color Wow Root Cover Up the next handheld device to change your life.
Cover up dreaded roots and regrowth quickly and easily – with no mess – for perfect results in under a minute.
- No More Roots!! With the ease of a photo retouch tool, all shades seamlessly cover grey roots.
- The blonde shade even covers dark re-growth in lightened/highlighted hair; never before has dark re-growth been 'lightened' without peroxide.
- Pigments adhere to hair without being sticky or oily and without dulling.
- Dramatically extends the time between coloring and highlighting.
- Contains a variety of pigments and reflective properties to ensure shades look natural and easily match a wide assortment of hair colours.
- Does not contain any waxes or dyes.
- Water-resistant; lasts from shampoo to shampoo.
Color Wow recommend using the smaller end of the brush for precision.
Apply Color Wow Root Cover Up - Light Brown to dry/styled hair.
To cover roots, start with a small amount of powder. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Dab on visible roots, starting from the scalp and working outward. Repeat as necessary until roots disappear and colour looks like new.
To extend highlights, use the side edge of the small end of the brush. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Wherever highlights have grown out, apply blonde powder joining it to the existing highlight.
Note: Let it set for a minute and then you can brush. If you put too much on…just blow off with a hair dryer or use the wide end of brush to dust off.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc, Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zea Mays Starch, Aluminum Starch, ctenylsuccinate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides).
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
- This stuff is incredible! Covers the grey roots inReview by
Deals effectively with that sinking feeling when you wash your hair and suddenly find the grey roots showing, and can even extend the period between colouring by a few days. I would have said I had medium brown hair but am a very pale skinned, blue eyed Scot, and the light brown is absolutely perfect. Worth every penny! (Posted on 05/11/2016)
- Appears OK so far getting to grips with stipling.Review by Niki S
- Quick and easy to apply, lasts until washed out. RReview by linda
- GreatReview by Maria E
- Very good product which saves time between visits Review by Viv
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.