Dissolve make up, dirt and oil from your skin with Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm. Enriched with a nourishing blend of precious starflower, elderberry and optimega oils, along with rose and mimosa waxes and anti-ageing padina pavonica which work together to deeply cleanse, smooth and hydrate your skin, leaving you with a glowing complexion.
Wonderfully luxurious, the 100% active base of natural oils are grown within the UK, so you can be sure of only the highest quality ingredients. Suitable for all skin types, your skin will be left soft, supple and delicately fragranced with a soothing aroma of lavender and chamomile.
- Warm into the palms and then massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements.
- Moisten fingertips and continue to massage.
- Remove with a warm, damp cotton cleansing cloth.
- For an intensely nourishing treatment, you can also use this product as a facial mask.
- Apply a teaspoon size amount to the face, neck and décolleté massaging gently with fingertips.
- Relax for 10 minutes, then hold a warm, damp cleansing cloth over the skin, practise abdominal breathing and inhale the sensorial aroma.
- Gently wipe away.
- For maximum absorption and deep cleansing enjoy whilst in a warm bath.
- Balm may melt when warm but re-sets perfectly when cooled.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-8 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Silica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis (Starflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Cera (Wax), Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Cera (Wax), Rosa Multiflora (Rose) Flower Cera (Wax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Wood Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol, Limonene.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
|Usage||With dry fingertips, scoop a small amount of cleansing balm out of the jar and massage directly into the skin. Wet fingertips and continue to massage as the balm transforms into a beautiful milk. Remove with a very warm cleansing cloth. Use morning and evening. Avoid contact with the eyes. Follow with your skin type prescribed Elemis Toner and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.|
- found this gentle on the skin and very nice to useReview by Isy
- Excellent product and good price from Zest. Have uReview by MrsG Cornwall
Take the time with this to massage, it leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised. Will buy again (Posted on 21/03/2014)
- Love this. So luxurious on the skin and smells divReview by Amanda, Antrim
- When I was given a tester of this product I didn'tReview by Laura, Chesterfield
I can really see a difference in the brightness of my skin. My skin is very dry and this is about the only cleanser that does not dry it out. I have also suffered all my life with black heads and they are finally minimal since I have been using this. (Posted on 16/10/2013)
- I was given this as part of a facial at the Bath PReview by Val Kent
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.