Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation
|Earn starting from 330 Points for buying this product|
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £39.95
- Buy 3 for £30.11 each and save 10%
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation is a revolutionary liquid foundation which diminishes the appearance of imperfections and delivers a natural dewy finish.
Formulated using state of the art technology which prevents active ingredients from degrading, Liquid Minerals A Foundation allows ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C to time-release into the skin for more effective results. Coemzyme Q10 rejuvenates the skin and help to prevent and reverse visible signs of ageing.
Liquid Minerals A Foundation helps the skin to retain healthy hydration levels and protects the skin from oxidative stress. The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually Liposomes encapsulating Liposomes and have light reflective properties which promote luminosity in the skin.
Applying like a second skin, Liquid Minerals A Foundation leaves the complexion looking flawless and radiant with a dewy finish.
Tip: Liquid Minerals A Foundation is Vegan friendly and Gluten free.
- Radiant – Medium skin with neutral undertones.
- Natural – Light to medium skin with cool undertones.
- Latte – Medium to dark skin with warm undertones.
- Caramel – Dark skin with warm undertones.
- Bisque – Light skin with warm undertones.
- Warm Silk – Light skin with warm undertones.
- Warm Sienna – Light to medium skin with warm undertones.
- Golden Glow – Medium skin with warm undertones.
- Amber – Light to medium skin with warm undertones.
- A treatment serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage, plumps and hydrates, helps to calm inflammation, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimises pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
- Apply Liquid Minerals A Foundation with Jane Iredale’s Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is Aloe Vera; rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals A Foundation on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger.
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturiser before application.
- Applying Absence Oil Control Primer Translucent will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent colour change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply Liquid Minerals A Foundation over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under 15)
2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under 15)
Tracked International Shipping
16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.