Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara nourishes and colours the lashes naturally for a full and feathery lash look.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Panthenol, PureLash Mascara keeps the lashes hydrated and conditioned. Free from Lacquers, Shellac and Petroleum based ingredients; PureLash Mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and helps to reduce lash breakage and splitting.
PureLash Mascara is resistant to smearing and flaking and leaves the lashes coated with glamorous colour for optimal definition and a flirtatious flutter.
Did you know? PureLash Mascara is Vegan friendly and PETA certified cruelty free.
- New dual-sided brush creates longer, fuller looking lashes.
- Developed with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Wheat Protein that thicken, curl and strengthen lashes.
- Triple-length Cellulose Fibers add extra length and thickness.
- Formulated with Panthenol to condition lashes.
- Created to protect lashes in order to reduce splitting and breaking.
- Free of lacquers, shellac, and petroleum-based ingredients.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first then brush out to the tips.
- If you are going to layer mascara, don’t wait for each application to dry. This is what makes the lashes stick together.
- Don’t pump brushes; this will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product.
- Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more mascara.
Water, Algae Extract, Carnauba Wax, Glycerin, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol, Phospholipids. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
|Free Gift Promotion||
FREE Jane Iredale Travel Size of Your Choice When You Spend Over £50 on Jane Iredale!
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.