Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush is a natural Mineral blush which provides a soft wash of colour.
Formulated with nourishing Minerals such as Mica and Boron Nitride, PurePressed Blush is free from chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients and is suitable for use on the cheeks, eyes and lips.
Available in an array of natural shades, PurePressed Blush will make you look and feel like you’re glowing from the inside and delivers a luminous, airy flush of colour for a beautifully natural finish.
Tip: For optimal application apply with Jane Iredale’s Dome Brush.
- Awake – Warm toned pink.
- Barely Rose – Soft pink.
- Copper Wind – Warm peach.
- Cotton Candy – Delicate pink.
- Dubonnet – Warm soft pink.
- In Love – Shimmering rose.
- Mocha – Light tan.
- Sheer Honey – Dusty rose.
- Whisper – Warm peachy pink.
- Flawless - Peachy pink brown.
- Mystique - Deep rosy brown.
- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients.
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips.
- Formulated with nourishing minerals.
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed colour.
- Finishes beautifully and naturally.
- Use Jane Iredale’s Dome Brush to apply.
- Apply a brighter colour to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone.
- The perfect blush for you is the colour of your cheek when flushed.
- To narrow a face, bring the colour into the middle of the face, but no farther forward than the middle of the iris.
- Two colours create a subtle, sophisticated look.
- To widen the face, keep blush towards the outside of the face.
- Mix PurePressed Blush with your lip colour for a natural, pulled-together look.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines.
|Free Gift Promotion||
FREE Jane Iredale Travel Size of Your Choice When You Spend Over £50 on Jane Iredale!
- The packaging is different from the same product IReview by Amanda B
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.