Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows
|Earn starting from 120 Points for buying this product|
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £15.00
- Buy 3 for £11.66 each and save 10%
Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow is a highly pigmented eye colour which blends to a seamless finish.
Sensitivity tested and indulgently long lasting, PurePressed Eye Shadow is formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients including a Mineral rich formula enriched with Pomegranate Extract for additional Antioxidant benefits.
Available in a rainbow of shades which are great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining, PurePressed Eye Shadow can be applied wet or dry and is crease resistant and long lasting.
Tip: Don't try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue). If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or grey tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
- A mineral-based pressed eye shadow designed to enhance the colour and shape of the eye.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes.
- Highly pigmented, crease-resistant and long-lasting.
- Can also be used to fill brows, on cheeks as a blush and on lips as a stain.
- Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with an Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with an Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with a Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
- It's always a good idea to brush a base powder foundation on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)].
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under 15)
2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under 15)
Tracked International Shipping
16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.