Medik8 betaGel is designed for use on individual blemishes or larger problem areas. A fusion of spot-fighting actives include salicylic acid for its exfoliating ability; sloughing away dead surface skin and penetrating deep inside the pores. Soothing niacinamide boasts powerful anti-inflammatory properties to reduce the unwanted and sometimes painful redness associated with acne and spot breakouts. Azelaic acid possesses an effective decongesting function, also working in conjunction with niacinamide to soothe irritation.
- Helps to soothe and calm inflamed spots
- Gets into the pore for targeted action
- Helps reduce congestion and blackheads
- Creates an invisible film allowing concealer
- In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of Medik8 betaGel onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish).
- Gently apply Medik8 betaGel onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration. Alternatively it can be applied to the entire face for a complete spot-fighting treatment, which can cause some localised stinging.
- Wait a few minutes for betaGel to dry before applying a Medik8 antioxidant serum and follow with a Medik8 hydrator.
Dioic Acid: proposed to reduce sebum output.
Azelaic Acid: deeply penetrating anti-inflammatory and comedolytic properties.
Salicylic Acid: helps clear blocked pores and prevents congested skin.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Exhibits anti-inflammatory action to help reduce irritation and the appearence of redness.
|Free Gift Promotion||
FREE Medik8 2 Week Travel Size Product - Worth £15 & Over when you purchase 3 or more Medik8 Products.
In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of Beta Gel onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish). Gently apply Beta Gel onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximise penetration. Alternatively it can be applied to the entire face for a complete spot-fighting treatment, which can cause some localised stinging.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Bit nervous theyve noReview by prophet
(Posted on 30/07/2014)
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.