Skinrölla Home Use Kit is the UK's first CE-Marked Medical Device for Skin Needling. It dramatically rejuvenates fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, stretch marks and sun-damaged skin.
Skin needling is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that enhances the skin's ability to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, with minimal recovery time.
The specially designed device dramatically increases production of the skin's natural components such as collagen and elastin, creating younger looking skin.
At home, Skinrölla stimulates the release of signals that rejuvenate the skin surface for a more youthful appearance, reducing pore size and improving skin tone.
The handheld device is comprised of an ergonomic non-slip grip handle and medical grade titanium alloy needles that gently penetrate the skin, instigating a natural healing process that boosts healthy cell production. Skinrölla is a safe aesthetic device to create smoother, brighter, younger-looking skin.
The Skinrölla Home Use Kit includes:
- System Handle
- Reusable Head*
- Travel Case
- Cleaning Solution 2 x 15ml
- Sanitising Solution 100ml
*The replaceable head should be replaced every 3 to 6 months, depending on the frequency of use.
So what is Skin Needling?
Skin Needling is an incredibly simple procedure that has been clinically successful in improving various complaints for all skin types. It provides a non-invasive treatment option for achieving a smooth, rejuvenated complexion.
The treatment involves working a slim barrel holding precisely distributed rows of micro-needles across the surface of the skin. These needles puncture the epidermis, instigating a safe wound-healing response that incites healthy collagen growth and elastin synthesis.
The result is smaller pores, softened imperfections and a revitalised, youthful look to the skin. Products are also absorbed easier, raising the level of moisture retained within the skin and therefore protecting even further against the signs of ageing.
Skin conditions that benefit from Skinrölla:
If used regularly, Skinrölla can provide noticeable improvements in the following skin conditions:
- Fine Lines.
- Sun Damage.
- Large Pores.
- Acne Scarring.
- Injury Scarring.
- Stretch Marks.
- Uneven Skin Texture.
Skinrölla should be used once or twice a week alongside a healthy skincare regimen for optimum results. It should be cleaned and sanitised after every use.
- Attach the system handle to the sterile replaceable head.
- Clean the skin and rinse with water, then dry.
- Roll each specific area 6 times in each direction as illustrated.
- Rinse the Skinrölla with cold boiled water to remove any skin particles.
- Sanitise and clean as per the cleaning procedure.
- Place back into protective cleaning bath, detach the handle and replace the bath lid.
- Repeat use once or twice a week until a tolerance is built up and gradually increase the frequency of use up to a maximum of once a day.
Sanitise after each application:
- Rinse in cold boiled water.
- Spray the roller head three times with the Skinrölla Sanitising Spray.
- Leave to dry in air, then store in the protective cleaning bath and replace cover lid.
Deep clean every five applications:
- Place the roller head in the protective cleaning bath and pour the Skinrölla Cleaning Solution to the arrow tip.
- Fill the protective cleaning bath with cold boiled water until all needles are covered, place on cap securely and gently shake for five seconds.
- Leave to soak for twenty minutes.
- Remove the roller head and gently scrub with a toothbrush as required to remove dirt and grease. Rinse both the protective cleaning bath and roller head with cold boiled water.
- Follow sanitising protocol before storing.
|Free Gift Promotion||
FREE Medik8 2 Week Travel Size Product - Worth £15 & Over when you purchase 3 or more Medik8 Products.
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.