Moroccanoil 100ml Treatment oil is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue.
Moroccanoil Treatment has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures.
- Sunday Times Style Awards 2015 Nominee: Best Hair Styling Product.
- Winner of Best Hair Oil at the InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013.
- Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2012 Winner: Best Leave-in Treatment.
Moroccanoil Treatment revives, hydrates, and most importantly, detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions.
Moroccanoil Treatment is stored in an amber glass bottle to protect the oil from ultra-violet rays that cause oxidation and degradation.
- Apply a small amount (few drops)
- Leave to dry
Argan Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help restore elasticity, smoothness and manageability to hair.
Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid – also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
- Styling and finishing: After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hand and work it through damp hair. Style as usual.
- Fantastic product, use regularlyReview by Toby J
(Posted on 27/01/2016)
- Me Encanta Review by Milanyela
- It's perfect Review by Lolo
- Excellent product highly recommended. Review by Jane
- I use it before styling (straightening/blow dryingReview by Monique, London
- Love this oil, have previously been buying the smaReview by Andrea H,
Ive kept the small bottle and have just filled it up from the big one as so handy for travelling.
I can't do without this oil now, i have fine hair that gets really tangled when washed but if i rub a tiny bit of this through it makes it massively easier to comb, plus the condition feels better and ends are smooth after drying and no frizz as the day goes on. Really is as good as people say (btw i have bought some cheaper brands in the past that claim to do the same but they don't come close ... unfortunately theres no way round it but to pay out for this original brand but once purchased you wont regret it) (Posted on 13/04/2013)
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.