NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% 15ml
|You will earn 380 Points for buying this product|
Availability: Out of stock
A highly-focused effort to encourage skin health as a novel approach to target all aspects of skin aging by keeping the skin in an ongoing heightened state of repair. This concentrated treatment departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of various signs of skin aging and instead forms a foundation to make skin look and act younger from its lowest depths upward.
Many topical anti-ageing products contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
- 1.0% Pure Copper Tripeptide-1 - Copper Tripeptide GHK-Cu is a peptide found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 60% by age 60. The natural role of this peptide as found in the human body includes activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Copper/Proline/Lysine Peptide Stabilization Complex - Superb award-winning technology to stabilize and enhance the activation of copper peptides provides an ideal base for the maintenance and delivery of the high concentration of copper peptides.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer - (Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex) A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that helps with delivery of water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain skin water content.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
- NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under 15)
2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under 15)
Tracked International Shipping
16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.