A breathing, adaptive hydration seal for the face that offers protection against degradation of Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), supplements the skin's own NMF and supports sustained production of NMF within the skin. NMF, largely composed of amino acids and minerals, is the skin's natural barrier against water loss—in effect, protection from loss of NMF itself is the first line of defence against protection from loss of hydration (water).
This novel approach stands in sharp contrast to moisturisers that offer oils and lubricants as a method of hiding dehydration instead of supporting the skin's own barrier to water loss. This build-up of NMF within the skin is shown to increase markers of youth within the skin so efficiently to the point that the skin can look up to 20 years younger after 4 weeks—purely by increased natural water content and no other factor.
- Fungi Composite Organisms - A novel biotechnology-inspired approach to building "water reservoirs" while supplementing NMF and forming a barrier to prevent its loss, these organisms are shown to reverse the look of firmness loss due to moisture by the equivalent look of up to 20 years of aging—simply by rebuilding water density.
- Adaptive Flexo-Silicone Mesh Complex - A most intricate mesh formed by multiple next generation advanced silicones that change form based on pressure and can entrap water both within and under their mesh, sealing natural and supplemental hydration in and environmental factors out. The adaptivity of this complex silicone form allow for extraordinary setting and diffusion of makeup applied subsequently if applicable.
- Blue Algae Molecular Film - A "breathable" protective film derived from an Ataractic blue algae that is able to protect from physical water loss. When combined with supplemental water-retention technologies in the formula, the equivalent of near 100% water content loss prevention can be achieved.
- Himalayan Composite Flower Leontopodic Acid (through Plant Stem Cell Technology) - A novel innovation increases overall visible density by encouraging the skin to retain more water.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC) - Highly complex HA-precursor system derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Sonic-Jet-Dispersed Burmese Mango Butter - A nano-liquified advanced form of mango butter dispersion that saturates skin tissue with mangiferin and caffeic acid without a greasy occlusive feel associated with mango butter in its pure form—maximizing consistent tissue saturation.
- Xylitylglucoside Complex - Humectant molecules from complex sugar chemistry are able to trap free water—both naturally present in the skin and supplemented water offering both an immediate and longer-term natural improvement in hydration preservation with continued use.
- Apply a small amount all over face in the AM and PM after the application of serums (ideally NIOD CAIS and MMHC) but before the application of any other creams and/or sunscreen formulations.
Caprylyl Methicone, Aqua (Water), PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine-6-phosphate disodium salt, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Glucose, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Squalane, Lecithin, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
Write Your Own Review
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
£1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under £15)
£2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders £15 or Over)
£4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under £15)
Tracked International Shipping
£16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.