NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 30ml
|You will earn 380 Points for buying this product|
Availability: In stock
Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex from NIOD (Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science) combines twelve forms of hyaluronic compounds to plump and hydrate skin.
Hyaluronic Acid delivers multiple benefits to skin, including providing intense hydration, stimulating the production of collagen for a plumper appearance, working as an antioxidant to shield from free radical damage and preventing loss of elasticity. The acid supplies anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to repair and replenish skin.
Throughout the ageing process, levels of hyaluronic acid decrease, so this advanced serum absorbs quickly into skin to target fine lines and wrinkles, revealing a youthful-looking complexion. Experience visibly hydrated, comforted and smoother skin.
High molecular weight compounds such as Fermentation-Derived Hyaluronic Acid prevents moisture loss and increases short-term elasticity, whilst mid molecular weight Hyaluronic Complex offers short term hydration in the middle layers of the skin.
Low molecular weight compounds penetrate into the deeper layers of skin to stimulate the body's own production of hyaluronic acid, whilst Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction) increases fibroblast regeneration to boost elasticity.
Yeast Oligosaccharide HA Pre-Cursor (Long-Term Reaction) and Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction) provide a 90.5% increase in skin natural hyaluronan synthesis, which effectively improves the skin's moisture levels for a healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with a Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex, the innovative serum strengthens the skin's structure, whilst its Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex is a fungi-derived equivalent of the body's natural hyaluronic which offers 400% more surface hydration.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction) - Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction) - Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction) - World’s first peptide complex that is pro-decorin and pro-lumican.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex - Vegetable-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers hydration in the short-term while promoting elastic-looking skin with continued use.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex - Fungi-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent penetration of water-bound technologies.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer - A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain water content with continued use. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller-sized technologies to remain effective topically even in the presence of (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex - A hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight for lasting hydration with continued use in a form never before associated with hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex - Offers lasting comfort and hydration for the skin with continued use.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex - Offers short-term comfort and hydration.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid - Highly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate - Unique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan helps support epidermic barriers to improve signs of cutaneous wellness.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used with Copper Amino Isolate Serum (CAIS).
- If used with CAIS, apply CAIS after cleansing, followed by Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC).
- If used separately, apply MMHC after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
- Apply a small amount to the entire face.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Butyroyl Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine-6- Phosphate Disodium Salt, Betaine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Lecithin, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglucuronic Acid.
|Free Gift Promotion||No|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under 15)
2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under 15)
Tracked International Shipping
16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.