Advanced Nutrition Programme Glucosamine Plus 90 Tablets
Currently, people are looking at this product
Designed for people who consider maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles important (particularly the elderly and heavy exercisers). Contains a blend of MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane – also known as organic sulphur), Glucosamine – major building block of complex proteins called Glycosaminoglycans, that form an important part of the structure of healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments, plus additional muscle and bone nutrients like vitamin C and zinc.
- Maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles.
- Particularly for the elderly or heavy exercisers.
- Good for healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Contains additional nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc.
- Take 1–4 tablets a day, with meals, building gradually, or as your health professional advises.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake. A daily multivitamin and vitamin C are also recommended. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
methyl sulphonyl methane, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; natural lithothamnion calcarea, glucosamine HCL (from corn), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate;* panax ginseng extract pdr, nettle leaf extract pdr, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine; celery seed extract pdr, natural kelp,† ginger rhizome extract pdr, sodium borate, copper citrate
*pdr = powder (vegetarian source). †May contain naturally occurring fish and crustacea.
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|