Advanced Nutrition Programme Glucosamine Plus 90 Tablets
You Save 19% (£4.05)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Designed for people who consider maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles important (particularly the elderly and heavy exercisers). Contains a blend of MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane – also known as organic sulphur), Glucosamine – major building block of complex proteins called Glycosaminoglycans, that form an important part of the structure of healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments, plus additional muscle and bone nutrients like vitamin C and zinc.
- Maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles.
- Particularly for the elderly or heavy exercisers.
- Good for healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Contains additional nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc.
- Take 1–4 tablets a day, with meals, building gradually, or as your health professional advises.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake. A daily multivitamin and vitamin C are also recommended. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
methyl sulphonyl methane, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; natural lithothamnion calcarea, glucosamine HCL (from corn), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate;* panax ginseng extract pdr, nettle leaf extract pdr, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine; celery seed extract pdr, natural kelp,† ginger rhizome extract pdr, sodium borate, copper citrate
*pdr = powder (vegetarian source). †May contain naturally occurring fish and crustacea.
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|