Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Vit A+ 60 Capsules
Currently, people are looking at this product
Advanced Nutrition Programme. Skin Vit A+ contains oral vitamin A in the easily absorbed retinyl palmitate form that is found naturally in the diet and in skin. Each capsule contains 5000 iu of vitamin; recommended as one to two per day with food.
Dry skin, lines and wrinkles and uneven pigmentation are some of the signs that vitamin A is lacking. It is difficult for the body to absorb nutrients from skincare creams so the easiest way to increase levels is to complement a vitamin rich diet with a food supplement. This takes advantage of the body’s ability to process and use vitamins from the inside.
“Oral vitamin A should be the first step in any healthy skincare regime at any age,” says Lorraine Perretta, nutritional consultant to the Advanced Nutrition Programme. “By taking vitamin A internally you nourish skin over your whole body, not just where you apply creams."
- Vitamin A: Maintains normal skin and vision. Also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and plays a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin D: Contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels. Also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Take one capsule a day with a meal, or as your health professional advises
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed stated dosage
- Do not take if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of the reach of children
bulking agents: cellulose, tricalcium phosphate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell), vitamin A prep (sucrose, gum arabic, corn starch, retinyl palmitate, tricalcium phosphate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol), anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate; vitamin D3 prep (sucrose, corn starch, gum arabic, medium-chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate), cholecalciferol, antioxidant: dl-alpha-tocopherol) capsule colour: titanium dioxide.
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|
Delighted to receive my Skin Vitamins so quickly and at a reasonable cost. Will use this site again!
Since I started using Vitamin A plus D I have noticed a significant improvement in the radiance, hydration and softness of my skin and not just on my face but all over my body too. Much better than the hyaluronic acid supplements previously used to combat dryness.Highly recommend