Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Vitality 2 28 Day Supply
Currently, people are looking at this product
A broad spectrum supplement containing vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, fatty acids, herbal extracts, bioflavonoids and co-factors. It is recommended as a base line dietary support for all adults to ensure adequate levels of nutrients to support a healthy mind and body and promote vitality. This combination provides essential nutrients needed for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Each blister contains an A-Z multivitamin, vitamin C with zinc, bilberry and elderberry plant extracts, and advanced antioxidant nutrient complex and essential omegas 3 and 6.
- Vitamin C contributing to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- EPA and DHA contributing to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin D contributing to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal blood cell formation and vitamins B6, B2, B3 to normal function of the nervous system
- Calcium contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and to normal muscle function
- Take the contents of one blister strip daily with food or as your health professional advises.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
vitamin C (ascorbic acid, magnesium ascorbate), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium tri phosphate), fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatine, glycerol), evening primrose oil (antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol in sunfl ower oil), calcium citrate, lutein prep (lutein 10%, corn starch, modifi ed starch, sodium ascorbate, glucose, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol), niacin (as nicotinamide), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colours (titanium dioxide, copper complex of chlorophyllins), vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol succinate), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate), calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, bilberry fruit extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) and bilberry fruit powder (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit, citrus biofl avonoid complex, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, tablet coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, colours: titanium dioxide, ribofl avin, glycerin), beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina algae) prep (mixed carotenoids, sodium alginate, soya protein, gum arabic, maltodextrin, corn oil, citric acid), acacia gum, thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride), manganese ascorbate, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), ribofl avin, inositol, para amino benzoic acid (PABA), iron fumarate, rosehip powder, grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract (95%OPC), lycopene prep (lycopene 10%, corn starch, modifi ed starch, glucose, antioxidants: dl alpha tocopherol, sodium ascorbate), anti-caking agent: stearic acid, turmeric (Curcuma longa) dried root powder, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (50% polyphenols), cross linked cellulose gum, vitamin A palmitate prep. (antioxidant dl-alpha tocopherol), sodium borate, hesperidin powder, rutin powder, vitamin D prep. (ergocalciferol, acacia gum, sucrose, sunfl ower oil, corn starch), sodium molybdate, chromium picolinate, d-alpha tocopherol, glycerine, sodium selenite, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamin, methylcobalamin), glazing agent: carnauba wax.
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|
Greta company easy to purchase from many thanks