Australian Bodycare 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 10ml
You Save 13% (£0.90)
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Aborigines believed Tea Tree Oil had magic powers and would bathe in the lakes into which the leaves fell. Grown in New South Wales, Australia, the Melaleuca alternifolia tree is the only one of the 110 species from which this unique natural oil can be extracted. The oil is distilled under high pressure steam extraction within one hour of harvest.
- A 100% natural antiseptic essential oil
- A broad spectrum bactericide and fungicide
- A gentle, mild anaesthetic
- A natural pus solvent
- Use directly on affected area for abrasions, athletes foot, cuts, ingrown hairs, mouth ulcers, nail fungus, pimples, spots
- Use diluted 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil for breath freshener, minor burns, tooth ache (apply onto cotton bud to root of tooth).
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Melaleuca alternifolia (10%), PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Polysorbate 60, Camelia sinesis, Ceteareth-25, Triticum vulgare, Silica