Australian Bodycare Anytime Balm 30ml
You Save 13% (£2.00)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Treat your skin to Australian Bodycare's Any Time Balm, a creamy, emollient formula that works to soothe, smoothen and enrich the skin.
Perfect for all skin types, particularly those suffering with uncomfortably dry skin, the moisturising blend combines antiseptic Tea Tree Oil with Bisabolol, Soya and Macadamia to deeply hydrate and condition deep down, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and restored.
- Tea Tree Oil 1%: Antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil.
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera: Palm leaf and Palm bud wax. Soft and easily absorbed, leaving the skin silky and moisturised.
- Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Light/medium oil with a chemical make up similar to the skins natural sebum; Non greasy which makes it the perfect choice for all skin types. Helps reduce moisture loss.
- Glycine Soja Sterols (from the soy plant): Anti–inflammatory and skin conditioning. Soja Sterols are said to be 3 to 4 times more active than shea butter.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides: Moisturising emollient full of essential fatty acids which help protect the skin and encourage cell regeneration.
- Bisabolo (primary constituent of Chamomile oil): Calming and soothing - increases the microbial activity of the Tea Tree Oil.
Directions:For lips and cuticles
- Massage a small amount into the lips and around each cuticle.
- take a small amount of balm and warm between the fingers to "melt" then apply to any area that needs an intensive moisture attack!!
Caorylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tribehenin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Sterols, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Bisabolol, Parfum, Limonen, Linalool, Geraniol.
Very good product, used previously. Never used zest site before. Will use again. Good price. Quick delivery.