Avant Age Prestige Antioxidising & Detoxifying Rose Serum 30ml
You Save 15% (£16.65)
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Age Prestige Antioxidising & Detoxifying Rose Serum, part of the Age Nutri-Revive collection of Avant Skincare, has been specifally designed to remove impurities, boosting radiance while aiming to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
This serum is blended with revolutionary ingredients including Rose, Celldetox and Hyarulonic Acid. Rose works to buff away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal soft, fresh, and youthful skin beneath. Its light-reflective properties illuminate the skin, softening flaws and boosting radiance. Celldetox® aims to improve radiance of tired and intoxicated skin whilst limiting the signs of aging by smoothing microrelief and wrinkles. And finally, Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, hydrates and instantly helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aims to even out microreliefs, fine lines and wrinkles
- Works to brighten skin
- Helps intensively nourish skin
- Contributes to detoxify skin
- For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
- Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow serum to fully absorb before moisturising.
aqua (water), betaine, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, propanediol, Rosa Hybrid flower extract, Hydrolyzed Candida saitoana extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, glycerin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, sodium phytate, ppg-26- buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, propylene glycol, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, parfum (fragrance), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 17200 (D&C Red No. 33), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (FD&C Blu No. 1).