bkr Water Bottle Aspen 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a forest bath, stepping into the hush and otherworldly beauty of the woods, no phone, no camera, no ruminating, just the whispering of leaves, a harmony of purple finches, a breeze, a mist, hair stuck to damp cheeks, enveloped in the quiet sensory contributions of flowers, the therapy of the trees, the smell of the plants, citrus, mulberry, mint, vanilla, honey, an earthy moss, a creek and a sway, a flutter of tiny butterflies, a respectful exchange, a calming of the soul. If in the end we only conserve what we love, we should each of us be wasting time falling in love in the trees.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.