bkr Water Bottle Brooklyn 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a glorious, complex, magical density of beauty, culture, grit, spirit, locally roasted this and retro that, lovers over here, a big crowd of people over there, double-dutch on the corner, a young family sweeping the sidewalk, each group doing their own thing, beautiful neighbourhoods of rowhouses still intact and well-loved, whole streets lit up by truckloads of affectedly quaint Edison light bulbs, hanging on the stoop, low key cool with a side of public affection and a slice of the perfect greasy pizza. Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.