bkr Water Bottle Colette 1L
You Save 15% (£5.70)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the woman who confidently pairs earth tones and micro floral print dresses with heavy metal combat boots, amazing done-but-not-done hair, artfully smudged next-day eyeliner, a glowy no-makeup makeup look, nothing too bourgeois, always something a bit out of place or imperfect, chewing her lip and tapping one toe, creative, daring, refined, sophisticated, settling into a velvet sofa unruffled by the scene, coffee in one hand and the entire world in the other. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.