bkr Water Bottle Doe 1L
You Save 17% (£6.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a seaside utopia so relaxing that it would have bored you to death when you were younger but now is your favourite place on earth, up high on cliffs with the ocean spread out below it, no grocery stores, no movie theatres, no streetlights, no mailboxes, very few people, an entirely neutral palette that reminds you of your favourite lip balm, the one place you can read a book in absolute silence, Bambi and her entire extended family in your vast back yard, walls of only windows, feeling simultaneous inside and outdoors. “You’re still a Rockstar” I whisper to myself as I take my multivitamin and get in bed at 9:00.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.