bkr Water Bottle Grace 1L
You Save 17% (£6.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a real inner radiance and not by a pretentious lofty perch from which to view mere clumsy mortals, not perfect, not always well-behaved, or college-bound A students, not precious and highfalutin, but instead the state that makes us alive, where we get through the worst there is with dignity in spite of our mortality, the capacity to respond with compassion, with depth, breadth, complexity and profundity, tolerance, generosity, integrity, gratitude, a heart full of love and a deep appreciation of human connection. Don’t you give up, ever. You and I are in this together.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.