bkr Water Bottle Gwen 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a real-life goddess, fabulous but honest, laugh-crying through kill-me-now moments is their medicine, the profound paradox of the human experience their whip, climbing back from the abyss, resetting to what’s really important, pausing only to sip ranch water from a teeny, the last leg of a crazy rollercoaster ride, every single hair out of place, and everything that is forever changed, unguarded, reflective, pure, and ultimately, finally, essentially, plainly, joyful. If we don’t make it, I love you, she said. Nonsense, I love you, we’re making it.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.