bkr Water Bottle Harper 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by soulmates we meet through the weird magic of the internet, our *other* other halves, no we haven’t physically met but that doesn’t matter––we love each other, we have our own language, we’d hold each other’s hair, friends, accomplices, most certainly not strangers and it’s borderline offensive for anyone to suggest it, we give each other only the truth, defend each other to the ends of the earth, and someday we’ll meet up––bkrs in one hand and cocktails in the other. Coucou ma biche (hello my doe), in case you were wondering, it’s you.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.