bkr Water Bottle James 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by forever friends, the ones there for you in all your dark and light moments, crying with you before they even know what you’re crying about, ordering sushi at midnight together, a thousand conversations on a purple velvet sofa, understanding every micro-emotion that washes over the other, pink champagne to celebrate important nothings, a sisterhood of choice, and every hang seems to end in a dance party in the kitchen somewhere between a red stove and attunement, trust, laughter, sage green walls, and the emotional Neosporin that is us. Never mind romance, a friendship is the real love story.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.