bkr Water Bottle Pepper 1L
You Save 15% (£5.70)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the woman who’s a breath of fresh air, who understands the power of subtlety and restraint, who believes in self-love, is zen and effortless with a side of authentic, interviewed by Italian Vogue one day and incognito at pop-up parties in Chinatown the next, vacations on yachts in Europe, but also slips into fast food joints in the Village inconspicuously, whose art is so ethereal, soulful and meditative that it evokes goosebumps, who pairs cotton candy pastel couture with deep soul searching and breeziness, who doesn’t worry about making a mistake. I always knew that being 100% wholeheartedly me was going to pay off.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.