bkr Water Bottle Sloane 500ml
You Save 11% (£3.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by a girl described in a classic love letter to Chicago. She’s rich but unaffected, outspoken but sensitive and altruistic, she’s pretty but she’s nice, she rebels against authority but in a sweet-tempered and almost respectful kind of way, she’s ultra-chill no matter what, confident, thoughtful, reliable, observant and even, she wears the only fringe jacket you’d ever truly covet in life and tall white boots way before they were a thing, she believes in love. You knew what you were doing when you woke up this morning, didn’t you?
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.