bkr Water Bottle Spiked Heather 500ml
You Save 13% (£4.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the inevitable and beautiful mist that covers a city that’s never bothered to be like anywhere else. Waking up in the early morning to the dull roar of a foghorn and a view of nothing, permission to not feel guilty about staying home, the consoling protective layer that makes light softer and sounds quieter, and everything that is partially whimsical, partially gloomy, completely relentless, hair-frizzing and ethereal, that pushes us inward. “Someone’s stolen Oakland,” she says dryly, draped in baggy sweats and thick socks, sipping coffee and staring out the window at where the bay bridge would normally be, cosy in a home literally inside of a cloud.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.