bkr Water Bottle Jil 500ml
You Save 11% (£3.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the beyond-famous artist who lives and breathes to constantly redefine herself, who pushes boundaries, loves hard, is committed wholeheartedly to theater with no intermission, who stands for something, genuinely doesn’t care what other people think, celebrates imperfections and emboldens the kid in the playground who feels lonely and disconnected because she used to be that kid. She had a boyfriend who told her she’d never succeed and he hoped she’d fail. She said to him, ‘Someday when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the f*cking deli without hearing or seeing me.’
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.