bkr Water Bottle Spiked London 500ml
You Save 15% (£4.80)
Currently, people are looking at this product
bkr London is an opaque cool light grey. Inspired by rays of light through the fog, the lobby of the Tate modern, rainy days, Earl Grey with milk, Sunday brunch at the Star of Bethnal Green, indulging in excessive fashion, keeping the right pace and weaving your way around the concrete jungle’s controlled chaos like you’ve lived there for years, the escapist day that takes you through a dark and sinister mood to a beautiful fairytale. If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.