Color Wow Root Cover Up - Blonde 2.1g
Currently, people are looking at this product
Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair instantly.
Water resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat or swim.
Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
- Covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots and extends highlights without peroxide.
- Precise application, no mess like sprays.
- Never stiff, sticky or waxy like mascaras and crayons.
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities.
- Water resistant formula, you can even swim in it.
- No waxes, dyes or parabens.
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Load up small end of brush with powder.
- Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out - do not use sweeping motion.
- Apply more powder as needed.
- To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush.
- Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
MICA, TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL , STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ALUMINUM , STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TIN OXIDE, DIMETHICONE, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 Iron Oxides)
Great service, arrived quickly. The product is good and will help prolong your hairdresser visits by 2 weeks or so as it lightens the colour of your roots slightly. It's not exactly like the ad, but still lightens the colour of the roots slightly which is good enough to hide the striking difference in colour between the roots and highlights.
I was sceptical, but had seen this in use on QVC and thought I would give it a try and brought from Zest Beauty. It worked a treat and was well worth the money. I have blonde hair with white roots, so I am not sure how successful this would be on brown hair with white roots.
So easy to apply, it really does work, I am very blonde so next time will opt for a lighter shade