Color Wow Root Cover Up - Light Brown 2.1g
You Save 17% (£4.90)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair instantly.
Water resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat or swim.
Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
- Covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots and extends highlights without peroxide.
- Precise application, no mess like sprays.
- Never stiff, sticky or waxy like mascaras and crayons.
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities.
- Water resistant formula, you can even swim in it.
- No waxes, dyes or parabens.
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Load up small end of brush with powder.
- Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out - do not use sweeping motion.
- Apply more powder as needed.
- To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush.
- Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, TALC, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL , TEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL, ETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ALUMINUM STARCH, OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
Excellent product. Great service delivery.
Been using this for a while now, does an excellent job and lets me go a bit longer between colours.
Works great, thanks.
just what I needed
I use this product every month when my grey roots start to show, it's simple to apply and the powder easily covers the grey unlike the more unwieldy spray options. It's also very good to fill in thinning hair, making it appear fuller.
This stuff is incredible! Covers the grey roots in a couple of minutes and it stays put to next day without turning the pillow brown. Really natural looking. Deals effectively with that sinking feeling when you wash your hair and suddenly find the grey roots showing, and can even extend the period between colouring by a few days. I would have said I had medium brown hair but am a very pale skinned, blue eyed Scot, and the light brown is absolutely perfect. Worth every penny!
Appears OK so far getting to grips with stipling.
Quick and easy to apply, lasts until washed out. Really extends time between dying hair
Very good product which saves time between visits to the stylist.