Color Wow Root Cover Up - Medium Brown 2.1g
You Save 17% (£4.90)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Fast, easy, precise no-mess mineral powder adheres to hair instantly.
Water resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat or swim.
Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
- Covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots and extends highlights without peroxide.
- Precise application, no mess like sprays.
- Never stiff, sticky or waxy like mascaras and crayons.
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities.
- Water resistant formula, you can even swim in it.
- No waxes, dyes or parabens.
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Load up small end of brush with powder.
- Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out - do not use sweeping motion.
- Apply more powder as needed.
- To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush.
- Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, Mica, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL, STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, ZEA MAYS STARCH, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH, OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
Best root cover on the market, does what it says on the box!
A great product with great coverage, easy to apply and blends in well. Loved the double ended brush so you can cover larger areas quickly and smaller areas nearly. This one is going to be a handbag staple.
It's a very good product. Loved it
Best root cover! Easy to apply and last all day.
good quality, as expected
Brilliant addition for quick fix
Fantastic product. It covered grey roots so quickly, and it was completely unnoticeable. Why have I not found this product before??
Great product and so easy to apply.
Very good product. Great for covering those few stray greys before colouring.
Since I've started using this product I've been able to delay my colour at the hairdressers for about another 2-3 weeks which is a big saving over the year. Medium brown is perfect for me though and my hair is fairly dark brown.
This is a quite a good product and covers pretty well the grey hair growing in, although if you look really closely, it's still possible to see some grey. It is a good product to possibly give you another few weeks before heading to the hairdresser, especially if you are trying to hold off getting your roots done for a special occasion. I bought the medium brown but might also buy the lighter shade as the medium brown is actually quite dark. Maybe combination of both would work well for my hair colour.
Very pleased with this product, it's so easy to use, no mess, no lengthy preparation. The packaging with the mirror and brush is just like having another cosmetic product, i will be spreading the word about how great it is.