Decléor Neroli Bigarade Gradual Glow Lotion 200ml
You Save 40% (£16.75)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Previously known as Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk
This gradual glow moisturiser with a light, melting texture is easily absorbed into the skin and offers a beautifully natural sun-kissed look from the first application. Naturally active ingredients include Magnolia Essential Oil to soothe the skin and help protect it from free radicals, Narcissus Bulb to help prolong a natural or fake tan and preserve the skin’s youthful appearance, and Vanilla Extract to protect the skin against external irritants. DHA – a sugar obtained by biotechnology – reacts naturally with amino acids in the skin to produce a gentle golden colour. Skin looks and feels intensely moisturised and soft with a radiant top-to-toe golden glow.
For best results, exfoliate the skin before applying the milk to achieve an even glow, washing hands thoroughly after use. Use everyday until the desired bronzing effect is reached. Paraben-free and suitable for all skin types.
- The light texture hydrates and gives the skin a gradual natural glow after the 1st application.
- Apply daily with gentle massaging movements after a bath or shower.
- Wash hands after each use.
- 88.3% say the skin feels softer
- 71.7% say the skin feels suppler
- 86.7% say the skin feels more hydrated
- 86.7% say the skins feels nourished
- 86.7% say The skin feels more comfortable
- 89.1% say the obtained tan looks natural**
- 90.9% say the complexion looks brighter/more radiant**
- 80% say the obtained tan look more luminous**
- 80% say the obtained tan looks gold coloured
- 83.6% say the obtained tan looks more even/uniform
*Consumer Test on 60 Caucasian women - immediate results.
**Consumer Test on 60 Caucasian women - after 3 weeks of use.
- Magnolia Essential Oil: Moisturises and softens the skin immediately and lastingly.
- DHA: Gives the skin a natural looking and gradual glow.
- Extract of Narcissus Bulb in a Dormant State: Helps slow down cell renewal to prolong the glow.
- Coconut Oil: Protects hair's vibrancy.
- Aqua / Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Myristate, Dihydroxyacetone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-100, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Parfum / Fragrance.
I tried using this as a 'first defence' from very pale skin. It went a bit blotchy after a few days. Now I get my husband to tan me with a traditional bronzer tan using a mitt and then use this product in between and that seems to work well.