FYI - We’re running business as usual and working to ensure safe delivery.

Decléor Neroli Bigarade Light Cream 50ml

Special Price £32.25 Regular Price £45.00

You Save 28% (£12.75)

In stock
SKU
E2694000

Currently, people are looking at this product

The Hydra Floral Everfresh light cream is formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: hydrating, antioxidant, and antipollution. Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the sensation and the conservation of the formula.

Refresh, illuminate and protect your skin with Decleor Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Light Cream 30ml, delivering skin perfection and the ultimate in protection from the most harmful aggressions to your skin. Formulated with a 98% natural formula with Biaicalin and Neroli essential oils that work in synergy together as a super anti oxidant shield, delivering unprecedented hydration, quenching your skins thirst giving immediate comfort, radiance and smoothness all day long.

Decleor Hydra Floral Ever Fresh Light Cream has anti pollution and super antioxidant power, making it the ideal choice if work or live in the city, work in air conditioning or central heating and suffer with dehydrated skin, fine lines and tightness, lack of radiance and open pores. Your skin will feel fresh plumped and smooth.

Benefits

  • Hydrating: enriched with Neroli essential oil for a perfect hydration boost + 14% hydration after 24h.* (*Clinical scorage on 24 women.)
  • Antioxidant: combined with Baikul Skullcap root extract for a healthy glow. 78% of photopollution is stopped.**(**Sebum peroxidation under photopollution - ex vivo test.)
  • Antipollution: works as a protective layer to protect the skin from pollution. 34% reduction of pollution particles on the skin***(***Clinical scorage on 20 women.)

Directions

  • Apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck, after the Aromessence Neroli Amara Essential Serum.

Ingredients:

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Butter / Shea Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Arginine, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl, Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Myristic Acid, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil / Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Linalool, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol, Silica, Citric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance.

More Information
BrandDecleor
ShadesN/A
ColourN/A
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Decléor Neroli Bigarade Light Cream 50ml
Your Rating

5.00 Average

1 Reviews

Anonymous

Excellent service.I will use you again

Related products

Check items to add to the cart or
Recently Viewed
No recently views items
Clear All
© 2006 - 2020 Zest Beauty. All Rights Reserved. ZestBeauty.com - Home of the beauty experts.