Dermaceutic Foamer 15 100ml
You Save 12% (£5.28)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Glycolic acid encourages cell renewal and reveals younger-looking skin. Enoxolone, an extract of liquorice root, is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Vegetable glycerine moisturises the surface layer of the skin.
Quaternised foaming coconut oil, with its anti-irritant properties, protects the skin from excessive dryness and also possesses anti-microbial qualities. Its active foaming format is simple and convenient to use and dispenses exactly the amount needed. Its balanced pH preserves the skin natural balance and ingredients allow deep penetration of the glycolic acid for optimum results.
- Resurfacing facial cleanser
- Removes impurities and excess oils
- Encourages cell renewal
- Leaves skin smoother and more radiant
- Contains 15% Glycolic Acid
- Contains anti-inflammatory agent
- Massage a small amount of the foam into damp or dry skin on the face and leave for around two minutes or as soon as the skin starts to tingle before rinsing with warm water.
- Can be used once or twice a day.
Glycolic acid One of the alpha hydroxy acids (often called “fruit acids”), this very small molecule easily penetrates the skin and its acidic pH accelerates exfoliation by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
Enoxolone Renowned for its soothing and calming properties, enoxolone is an anti-inflammatory agent extracted from liquorice root.