Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport SPF50 156ml
You Save 20% (£7.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Boasting a non-greasy formula that feels comfortable on the skin, the Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport SPF 50 is lightweight and water resistant UV protection for the face and the body. Blended with liquorice extracts to calm the skin and fight against UV-induced free radicals, this innovative formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help restore moisture and aide hydration in the skin.
- Water-resistant (40 minutes) formula is perfect for the sport enthusiast.
- Sophisticated Oleosome Technology helps powerfully defend skin against the sun's damaging rays and keep skin hydrated.
- Feather-light formula blends smoothly into skin without leaving an uncomfortable film.
- Use daily on face and body for year-round protection against sun damage.
- Apply liberally and evenly to skin, preferably 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Pay special attention to commonly-exposed areas, such as the hands.
- For continuous protection, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
Quick Tip: No matter the weather, shield your skin with SPF daily to protect against skin-aging environmental assault.
Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 10%. Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/ Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C15-19 Alkane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Silica, Dimethyl Capramide, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Excellent value for money
I have used this sun protection for a couple of years and found it to be very good. It is light , not sticky and doesn’t make streaks on my glasses and sun glasses which most other creams do. It has a very light pleasant fragrance.
Use this cream all the time. Easy to apply and has a high sf