Flavo-C Forte Serum 15ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
Flavo-C® forte contains 15% L-ascorbic acid (the highest concentration of stabilised vitamin C) for optimal repairing. Thanks to its unique penetration system, Flavo-C® forte acts effectively, rapidly and lastingly on restoring the relief of the skin. It is the ideal treatment for the areas of the face where the damage caused by time seem irreparable (frown lines, crow’s feet, lip contours, etc.). It can be used as a direct treatment in complement to Flavo-C® serum in order to boost its action.
Over time the skin loses its flexibility and its radiance. These phenomena can be due to external factors (sun exposure, pollution, smoking, etc.) and internal factors (age, etc.). These factors favour the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles which give a dull and aged aspect to the skin. Furthermore, the concentration of vitamin C in the skin falls with age and exposure to UV rays, which has the effect of reducing the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is a protein which confers a resistance to stretching on the tissues. To deal with this fall, the vitamin C concentration in the skin must be increased in order to maintain an optimal collagen level and to keep the skin young, soft and radiant.
- Prevents skin ageing
- Reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles (lip contours, crow’s feet, frown lines)
- Booster for Flavo-C® serum
- Apply a few drops of Flavo-C® forte to the tips of the fingers, and then spread over the areas to be treated (face, eye contours, neckline), morning and evening, paying particular attention to the areas most affected by time (lip contours, crow’s feet, frown lines).
- In the event of use of Flavo-C® forte as “booster” for Flavo-C® serum, two to three applications per week will suffice.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.