Jane Iredale Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray 90ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray nourishes, hydrates and protects all skin types.
Formulated with a Vegan friendly blend of Tangerine and Grapefruit Extracts, Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray refreshes and nurtures the skin. Seaweed Extracts help to regulate the pH balance of the skin and reduces sebaceous hyper-secretion whilst Green Tea Extract neutralises free radicals and prevents environmental damage.
Ideal for hydrating acne prone skin, Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray can also be spritzed in the hair to control static. Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray leaves the skin feeling fresh, balanced and healthy.
Tip: Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray can also be used as a makeup setting spray.
- Formulated specifically to help balance skin’s oil production and pH.
- Orange Essential Oil, Orange Peel Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract and Algae Extract calm and feed the skin.
- The added bonus to Balance is Green Tea Extract.
- Studies have shown that Green Tea Extract at 3% is measurably beneficial for acne-prone skin, and that’s the exact percentage used.
- Lightly spray your face from about 12" away.
- Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimise fine lines and pores.
- Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere.
- Use to set mineral makeup and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying.
- Use spritz as a moisturiser for oily skin.
- Use to wet brushes to make eyeshade into eyeliners.
- Spray in your hair to control static.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Extract, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.