Jane Iredale In Touch Cream Blush 4.2g
You Save 13% (£3.10)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale In Touch Cream Blush is a luxurious cheek colour with an innovative chubby stick applicator.
Boasting a creamy and moist formula which imparts a soft, dewy and natural flush of radiance on the complexion, In Touch Cream Blush is great for on the go touch ups. With a creamy to powder Mineral formula, In Touch Cream Blush delivers a lit-from-within glow and is available in a selection of shades to suit all skin tones.
Enriched with Moringa Seed Oil, Tangerine Oil and Vitamins C & E, In Touch Cream Blush nourishes and protects the skin and can also be applied to the lips and eyes for a harmonised makeup look.
Did you know? In Touch Cream Blush is free from Gluten, Parabens and Synthetic ingredients.
- Chemistry - soft pink brown
- Connection - soft shimmering peach
- Clarity - sheer pink
- Charisma - bronzed rose
- Comfort - sun-kissed coral
- Complete - luminous glow
- Cream to powder blush.
- Can be applied under or over minerals for a natural or more dramatic look.
- Can also be applied on the eyes and lips.
- Great for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Easy to apply stick form.
- Provides a radiant, lit-from-within glow.
- Apply with your fingers or a Foundation or Blusher Brush.
- Simply dab on the apples of the cheek and blend with a brush or your finger.
- The perfect blush for you is the colour of your cheeks when flushed.
- Wear under your Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for a soft, natural-looking finish.
- Wear over your Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for a more vibrant look.
Ethyl Macadamiate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Jojobate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)(Aka 202), Red 27 Lake (Ci 454102)].