Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation is a revolutionary liquid foundation which diminishes the appearance of imperfections and delivers a natural dewy finish.
Formulated using state of the art technology which prevents active ingredients from degrading, Liquid Minerals A Foundation allows ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C to time-release into the skin for more effective results. Coemzyme Q10 rejuvenates the skin and helps to prevent and reverse visible signs of ageing.
Liquid Minerals A Foundation helps the skin to retain healthy hydration levels and protects the skin from oxidative stress. The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually Liposomes encapsulating Liposomes and have light-reflective properties which promote luminosity in the skin.
Applying like a second skin, Liquid Minerals A Foundation leaves the complexion looking flawless and radiant with a dewy finish.
- Bisque - Fair with light gold undertones
- Light Beige - Fair with pink undertones
- Radiant - Light with neutral undertones
- Warm Silk - Light with peach undertones
- Satin - Light to medium with peach undertones
- Amber - Light to medium with gold undertones
- Natural - Light to medium with pink undertones
- Warm Sienna - Light to medium with strong gold undertones
- Suntan - Medium with peach undertones
- Golden Glow - Medium with strong gold undertones
- Honey Bronze - Medium with pink undertones
- Latte - Medium dark with gold undertones
- Caramel - Dark with yellow gold undertones
- A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
- Apply Liquid Minerals A Foundation with Jane Iredale Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is Aloe Vera; rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals A Foundation on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger.
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturiser before application.
- Apply Liquid Minerals A Foundation over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores.
For additional coverage, mix with Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. Layer with Jane Iredale mineral powders for SPF sun protection.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]