Jane Iredale POMMIST Hydration Spray 90ml
You Save 5% (£1.20)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale POMMIST Hydration Spray refreshes the skin and protects against oxidative stress.
This luxurious facial spritz hydrates, conditions and protects all skin types whilst helping to fix makeup securely in place for a long lasting finish. Enriched with Rosemary Leaf, Pomegranate and White Tea Leaf Extracts, POMMIST Hydration Spray provides essential antioxidant protection against free radical and UV damage.
Suitable for all skin types, POMMIST Hydration Spray has a refreshing fragrance which awakens the senses and infuses the skin with renewed health and vitality. The skin is left feeling hydrated and revitalised with a dewy finish.
Did you know? POMMIST Hydration Spray can also be sprayed onto the hair to protect against static and is Vegan friendly.
- Added benefit of Pomegranate Extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer.
- Hydrates, conditions and protects all skin types.
- Use to set the bases and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
- Delivers powerful antioxidants.
- Boosts SPF performance.
- Lightly spray your face from about 12" away.
- Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimise fine lines and pores.
- Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere.
- Use to set mineral makeup and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying.
- Use spritz as a moisturiser for oily skin.
- Use to wet brushes to make eyeshadows into eyeliners.
- Spray in your hair to control static.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.
Love it! Really suits my dehydrated skin and smells divine.
Have been using this for some time and !Ike the effect of the range