Jane Iredale Purebrow Brow Gel
You Save 11% (£1.80)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale PureBrow Brow Gel naturally tints the brows and tames unruly brow hair.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of Sea Minerals, PureBrow Brow Gel conditions and protects the brows whilst improving smoothness, overall health and manageability. PureBrow Brow Gel disguises grey hairs and can also be applied to the lashes as a lighter alternative to mascara.
Panthenol and Hydrolysed Wheat Protein work harmoniously to strengthen and rehydrate the brows for a healthier appearance. PureBrow Brow Gel leaves the lashes looking well groomed with a subtle tint and healthier appearance.
Tip: PureBrow Brow Gel can also be used to touch up your hair roots between salon visits.
- Tints brow hairs in a natural way.
- Clear gel can be used to hold unruly brows in place, as a clear mascara for dyed or dark lashes and over colour mascara to make it more water resistant.
- Adds colour, depth and highlights.
- Covers grey eyebrow hairs.
- Can be used as a light mascara.
- Brush onto the brows in an upward motion.
- PureBrow Brow Gel will help to hold the brows in place.
- Brush lightly to add to or highlight colour.
- Use two colours for maximum effect.
- Some people even use PureBrow Brow Gel to touch-up their roots between salon visits.
Water, Algae Extract, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines.