Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara 7g
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara nourishes and colours the lashes naturally for a full and feathery lash look.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Panthenol, PureLash Mascara keeps the lashes hydrated and conditioned. Free from Lacquers, Shellac and Petroleum based ingredients; PureLash Mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and helps to reduce lash breakage and splitting.
PureLash Mascara is resistant to smearing and flaking and leaves the lashes coated with glamorous colour for optimal definition and a flirtatious flutter.
Did you know? PureLash Mascara is Vegan friendly and PETA certified cruelty free.
- New dual-sided brush creates longer, fuller looking lashes.
- Developed with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Wheat Protein that thicken, curl and strengthen lashes.
- Triple-length Cellulose Fibers add extra length and thickness.
- Formulated with Panthenol to condition lashes.
- Created to protect lashes in order to reduce splitting and breaking.
- Free of lacquers, shellac, and petroleum-based ingredients.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first then brush out to the tips.
- If you are going to layer mascara, don’t wait for each application to dry. This is what makes the lashes stick together.
- Don’t pump brushes; this will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product.
- Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more mascara.
Water, Algae Extract, Carnauba Wax, Glycerin, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol, Phospholipids. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
Great brush shape, good colour and it doesn't flake off during the day like many mascaras do. It doesn't do any lengthening on its own that i saw, but when used in conjunction with the lash conditioner (a free sample was included) it did actually give a really satisfying result.