Jane Iredale Purelash Mascara 7g
You Save 22% (£3.70)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale PureLash Mascara nourishes and colours the lashes naturally for a full and feathery lash look.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Panthenol, PureLash Mascara keeps the lashes hydrated and conditioned. Free from Lacquers, Shellac and Petroleum based ingredients; PureLash Mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and helps to reduce lash breakage and splitting.
PureLash Mascara is resistant to smearing and flaking and leaves the lashes coated with glamorous colour for optimal definition and a flirtatious flutter.
Did you know? PureLash Mascara is Vegan friendly and PETA certified cruelty free.
- This mild, water resistant formula
- First Jane Iredale mascara developed expressly for sensitive eyes.
- Resistant to smearing and flaking.
- Designed to nourish lashes naturally.
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Panthenol to keep the formula moist and condition lashes.
- Free of lacquers, shellac and petroleum based ingredients.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first then brush out to the tips.
- If you are going to layer mascara, don’t wait for each application to dry.
- Don’t pump brushes; this will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product.
- Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more mascara.
Water, Algae Extract, Carnauba Wax, Glycerin, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol, Phospholipids. May Contain: Iron Oxides.