Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadows
You Save 16% (£2.75)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow is a highly pigmented eye colour which blends to a seamless finish.
Sensitivity tested and indulgently long lasting, PurePressed Eye Shadow is formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients including a Mineral rich formula enriched with Pomegranate Extract for additional Antioxidant benefits.
Available in a rainbow of shades which are great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining, PurePressed Eye Shadow can be applied wet or dry and is crease resistant and long lasting.
Tip: Don't try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue). If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or grey tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
- A mineral-based pressed eye shadow designed to enhance the colour and shape of the eye.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes.
- Highly pigmented, crease-resistant and long-lasting.
- Can also be used to fill brows, on cheeks as a blush and on lips as a stain.
- Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with an Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with an Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with a Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
- It's always a good idea to brush a base powder foundation on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)].